- Monthly apartment fee includes the equivalent to one meal daily, residents decided on which meals are preferred within the month time frame. This allows residents to make their own choice of meal and time.
- Lunch or Dinner meal includes Beverage, Soup or Salad, Entrée and Dessert.
- View a sample Breakfast Menu
- Additional Meal add on packages are available to customize your dining experience.
- The Arbors offers several beautiful dining venues throughout the community.
- Guest accounts may be set up by friends and family to allow for charging privileges while visiting you at the Arbors.
- Executive Chef, David Jones, is certified by the American Culinary Federation and has held positions as chef with various upscale restaurants in the Hampton Roads area such as River’s Inn in Gloucester, Ford’s Colony in Williamsburg and Cities Grill in Newport News.
- Chef Jones caters to both casual and more formal dining tastes as he oversees all aspects of the kitchen.
- Residents are welcome to host special events on property and the Arbors can provide the catering.
“Retirement should be just like this. Instead of cooking meals and scrubbing dishes, my husband and I can relax in the Arbors’ luxurious dining room and enjoy delicious meals our resident chef prepares…served right at our table. I can honestly say I don’t miss the dirty dishes, the sink or the sponges one bit.”
– Stuart and Shirley Peltz
The Hampton Roads Show: In The Kitchen
Watch cooking segments featuring some of our favorite dishes at The Arbors at Port Warwick.